OUR COMMERCIAL MOVING & STORAGE PROCESS
Golden Glove Movers’s priority is to serve New Jersey City companies with fast and methodical relocations while maintaining superb customer service throughout the process. The types of businesses we cater to include offices, restaurants, retail spaces, non-profit organizations, education institutions, and many more. We are available to answer all your questions and moving needs before, during, and after your commercial relocation.
- Get a Free Quote: Golden Glove Movers elevates the NJ commercial moving industry to a new level of professionalism and service. We keep the moving process convenient and straightforward, and it starts with our free moving quote. Simply give us a call to receive a great rate and start planning your business move today.
- Schedule an Estimator: An estimator will arrive at your office and review exactly what needs to be done to accomplish the relocation most efficiently and quickly – with as little downtime as possible. Time is money, and it pays to work with a skilled specialist who can provide an accurate moving estimate to limit any hiccups later.
- Work with a Moving Coordinator: We want your moving experience to be as easy and stress-free as possible. To facilitate a successful relocation, you will be assigned a moving coordinator to ensure a smooth transition and scheduling. From start to finish, your coordinator will be there to keep track of the details and execute your plan.
- Packing & Furniture Disassembly: We provide any materials necessary and disassemble all types of furniture. Golden Glove Movers specializes in moving cubicles, conference tables, file cabinets and other types of office furniture. Our services minimize delays, so you and your employees can get back to business as quickly as possible.
- Labeling: Simply boxing up your important files and other business items doesn’t cut it. To ensure your company will enjoy a seamless transition, we label and document everything. Along with properly labeling, we can help you create detailed inventory lists that will help your employees easily locate anything they need at your new office space.
- Moving: On moving day, our courteous and professional moving team will greet. Moving is typically done after hours or on the weekend, so disruption to business is limited. Golden Glove Movers works every hour of the day or night to provide commercial relocation services most convenient for our clients.
- Unpacking & Re-Assembly: We’re more than happy to provide any unpacking or furniture assembly services once we transport everything to your new business location. If needed, we will bring in our company carpenter who can disassemble and reassemble the most complex pieces of office furniture and equipment – which we include in the total umbrella price.